To secure your bike, participants MUST pledge to donate or fundraise a minimum of $500.00.
If the minimum is not achieved by November 21, 2017, you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
What you need to do
1. Register to secure your bike.
2. Have your supporters donate through the website from your personal Cycle for Hunger webpage.
3. Checks should be made payable to: St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters
450 Seventh Ave, Ste 601 | New York, NY 10123
4. All check donations should be received by December 3, 2017. You can also bring any additional payments to the event.
5. Ask your company if they are willing to be a sponsor or have matching gifts programs.
Fundraising Incentive Awards